So Taglit has come up with some A-Ma-Zing themes for its trips: Classic Birthright, Outdoor Adventure Birthright, LGBT Birthright, ride a camel, get black-out drunk in Machane Yehuda and hook up with the soldier on your bus Birthright, and Campus Birthright. And it’s this type of “thinking outside the box” that has allowed Taglit to really “expand the brand.” But for every Taglit Great Idea, there are a whole bunch that turned out to be not so great. Here are some of Taglit’s greatest mistakes:
- OMG Everyone on my bus has peanut allergies too!
- In 2018 let Taglit take you to Israel with your college stalker!
- This Summer Taglit is going to take you to the Negev and then drive off!
- Explore Israel’s Binary Options industry with Taglit!
- Forget Masada and the Kotel, this year Taglit is taking you to Afula!
- This summer, be the only non-French speaker on your bus!
- Spend a day in the Knesset with Hanin Zoabi!
- Just for fun, we told Ben Gurion Passport Control that you work for BDS.
- This week your Taglit tour guide is Oren Hazan!
- Wait, are we in Syria? Taglit’s hiking tour of the Golan….without pesky maps!