Hi Freiers! It’s time to discuss our favorite topic: Ourselves! So now you can read, re-read, and commit to memory our Top Ten stories of 2018 hyperlinked below, then choose your favorite story from the poll at the bottom of this page! So here they are, in no particular order. Winners will be announced next week. Choose Wisely, Freiers!
1. Obama wins 2nd Nobel Prize for creating the Israeli-Saudi alliance
2. Mayhem as Hamas “March of Return” accidentally merges with Tel Aviv Pride Parade
3. Julia Salazar: “My Hebrew name is רחל בת דולזל”
4. Bulgaria busts Iranians with fake Israeli passports after they said “sorry”
5. Sarah Tuttle-Singer narrates your Waze directions!
6. Training for war, Hezbollah builds realistic model of Tel Aviv that’s unaffordable, full of pot smoke & smells like pee
7. The Forward exclusive: Hen Mazzig rumored to be Gay!
8. Yeshiva Student’s delinquent phone bill almost crashes Israeli Economy
9. Jeremy Corbyn reviews the new Eichmann Movie
10. Tel Aviv-Jerusalem Fast Train aims to remind the cities why they can’t stand each other in just 30 minutes