So there’s an exciting new Events Venue in Central Tel Aviv, and it is Off. The. Hook….. Clothing Swaps, Yoga, Modern Dance
and also some events for men! They’re doing Shabbat, they did this weirdly awesome night full of Israeli Midburn enthusiasts. They’re doing Country Night. The Daily Freier may even host a meet-up there in the near future. (Stay Tuned!) But for every successful event, there have been some that were…. not so good. So without further ado, here is our Top Ten List of Worst Kerem House Ideas!
1. Fyre Festival Tel Aviv
2. “Come wash our dishes!”
3. “Is it still good?” A tasting buffet of stuff that’s been in our freezer since Shavuot
4. Win a chance to talk to the cops at our next noise complaint!
5. Come dressed as your favorite angry rant from Secret Tel Aviv
6. “50 randoms we found on Allenby” speed-dating night
7. After everyone gets drunk, we’re Skyping your parents
8. Come trade your cash for our new Crypto Currency!
9. “Misrad HaPnim” theme party
10. “Return our Deposit Bottles” Field Trip