- Non-stop Matkot Games really ruined the vibe at Sea of Tranquility.
- Monthly resupply shuttle delayed again by Waze.
- Sarah Tuttle-Singer’s heartwarming blog posts about the juice guy at the Space Shuk.
- Mechitza running down the middle of the Geodesic Dome is really inconvenient.
- Astronaut burns out satellite-relay after calling her mom in Hadera 6 times in one day.
- Code Red Emergency after Fax Machine runs out of paper.
- Patrol still missing 2 days after leaving perimeter “to find the moon’s best hummus place”.
- Can somebody do something about these annoying electric lunar scooters?
- Tamar Zandberg sure is spending a lot of time in the greenhouse module.
- Nobody knows when Shabbat ends.