1. Onboard computer kept muttering “yihiyeh b’seder” & smoking a cigarette while holding the controls with just one hand.
2. Lunar Rover pushed his way to the front of the capsule before the lander had come to a complete stop.
3. The Fax machine broke.
4. Robot was busy cleaning capsule for Chometz and forgot to deploy rocket thrusters.
5. Difficult to hear commands over all the Pink Floyd music.
6. Maybe the shuttle’s Vaad Bayit could have cleaned the windows once in a while.
7. Diverted at last-minute to avoid landing on top of the Moon’s Chabad House.
8. Opening the bamba in Zero Gravity was a really bad idea.
9. Lunar rover became Baal T’shuva and refused to deploy on Shabbat
10. Naftali Bennett kept pestering us for our ballots.