So this Israeli woman wandered into Syria a while back and Israel apparently traded her freedom for
Bamba, some rolling papers, and a matkot paddle the release of two Security prisoners and a large shipment of Russian Corona vaccines. It appears the woman has some issues, so this is a bit sad. But we paid a big price, she probably won’t be punished, and apparently she couldn’t care less. So here goes, the Daily Freier is going to satirize the situation with her Top Ten Excuses:
(1) Sorry, I was using Waze.
(2) I’m still hiding from Hot Mobile because they said I never returned my router after I moved apartments in 2012.
(3) Nefesh B’ Nefesh asked me to join their “Go North!” program.
(4) Was hoping to escape those stupid automated texts asking me who I’m voting for in the election.
(5) I will do just about anything to get out of cleaning for Pesach.
(6) Hey, do you know where they keep the Duty Free?
(7) Was looking for “the best hummus place”.
(8) Wait, this isn’t Ra’anana?
(9) Syria still has better Corona numbers than Beitar Ilit.
(10) Someone said they were more relaxed about the Purim curfew there.