The world is in crisis: riots in the streets of America and Europe, escalation in Syria, a potential diplomatic crisis concerning the Annexation Bill. So it’s at times like these that we can truly count on the Jerusalem Post to deliver the hard-hitting news, like….ummm….. a porcupine that walked into the Knesset bathroom. Anyhoo, the Daily Freier followed up on this story and went places that the Jerusalem Post was too scared or not bored enough to go. That’s right, we talked to the porcupine (which wasn’t easy because unlike us, it completed Ulpan Kita Gimel). So behold: the Top Ten Reasons why the porcupine was in the Knesset public restroom.
1. I saw Amir Peretz without his mustache and got scared.
2. In here, nobody can ask me to join their stupid Zoom meeting.
3. Sara Netanyahu is starting to yell at The Help and this looked like a good place to hide.
4. I wanted to use the bathroom on the second floor but Ayman Odeh said that it was “Occupied”.
5. Tamar Zandberg gave me something called a “space cookie”. Now the walls are talking & I’m seeing double.
6. Go ahead and tell me a more interesting thing to do in Jerusalem.
7. Apparently, I’m also a Minister in Bibi’s cabinet now.
8. Was just trying to find where Ice Cube kept his amazing theories.
Bezalel Smotrich told me to meet him here and not to tell anybody.
10. Benny Gantz was giving a speech on the Knesset Floor and I kept falling asleep.
One thought on “Top ten reasons the Porcupine walked into Knesset bathroom”
No’ 1 and 4 really got me laughing..